The Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of Nepal
Closing date : 2017-10-08
Job Description :
The Institute Of Chartered Accountant Of Nepal (ICAN) is an autonomous body established under the Nepal Chartered Accountants Act, 1997 solely authorized to provide education, guidance, control, and supervision of the Accounting profession in Nepal and to enhance social recognition and faith in the accounting profession by raising public awareness towards economics and social responsibility of accountants to contribute towards economic development of the country.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The position requires vision, leadership and management role.
- Demonstrate senior management skill, Intellectual and personal credibility to deal with members, students, educational institutions, regulating bodies and similar public account organizations.
- This role requires positioning of ICAN by identifying and pursuing opportunities for developing and increasing service and knowledge to members and students.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A team player who leads with visible commitment and integrity recognizing the challenges, resonsibility and variety as the position demands