Nepal Hydro & Electric Limited
Closing date : 2017-10-17
Job Description :
Nepal Hydro & Electric Limited (NHE) is a pioneer engineering company of Nepal involved in the project specific jobs of design, manufacturing, supply, installation, testing/commissioning and repair of ‘Hydro-mechanical (HM) and Electro-mechanical (EM) equipment of hydropower plants,’ HV substation, heavy steel structures and management of projects to meet the customer’s requirements. NHE is seeking a self-confident, dynamic and result oriented individual.
- To be responsible for management of Sanjen and Sanjen (Upper) Hydroelectric Project Works at Site "administration, finance, technical, logistics, security, health and safety executives (HSE), coordination with Interface parties, public relation and other as per requirement."
- To be responsible for the production plan, resource(man, machine and materials) plan, works monitoring and reporting as per the project schedule and contract specification in principle contract and other project documentation. Encourage, facilitate, train and appropriate performance of the section. Incharge/supervisors and other technical staff of site team for carrying out high level work performance.
- To be responsible for safeguard of all project property including vehicle, machines/tools and other facilities/assets under the project site.
- To be responsible for maintaining health, safety and environment under the scope of works.
- To prepare project documentation like preparation of installation procedure, operation manuals, and preparations of as built drawings etc as per th requirement of project contract.