Hyatt Regency Kathmandu Vacancy for Various Positions:
We are looking for highly motivated, self-driven and result-oriented personnel with an outgoing personality, excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills (English & Nepali) for the positions listed below. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
The candidates will be responsible for assisting in the efficient and smooth operation in the areas concerned, in line with Hyatt Hotels Corporation's strategies and brand standards. The successful applicant will be required to ensure an excellent and consistent service to customers, while meeting the expectations of associates, guests and owners.
1. DIRECTOR OF ROOMS
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality or Tourism Management.
- Minimum two years' work experience as Director of Rooms / similar experience or four years as Front Office Manager in larger operation or in a similar hotel.
- Well versed in Housekeeping & Hygiene standards. Experience of overlooking Spa / Fitness Center operations. Advanced computer literacy with system knowledge of OPERA and RESERVE are essential.
- Clear decision-making capabilities, administrative experience along with interpersonal skills supporting teamwork. Fluency in English is compulsory whereas other international language skills shall be advantageous.
2. SAFETY AND SECURITY MANAGER
- Ideally with a professional diploma or certificate in Safety and Security.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Security Manager, or Assistant Security Manager in larger operation preferably in an International Hotel.
- Good practical, operational and adequate administrative skills are a must.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (with advanced proficiency of the English Language) along with the ability to interact confidently with guests in person.
3. STEWARDING MANAGER
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism Management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Stewarding Manager or Assistant Manager in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards.
- Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices, occupational health and safety standards and an international work experience shall be advantageous.
- Clear decision-making capabilities, administrative experience along with interpersonal skills supporting teamwork.
4. RECREATION MANAGER
- Ideally with a relevant diploma in Leisure management or Hospitality/Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years work experience as Fitness Center Manager or Fitness Consultant. Operations management experience preferred in the hospitality, resort or spa industry.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. High analytical ability and emotional intelligence.
5. CHINESE SOUS CHEF
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Chinese Sous Chef or 4 years as Chef de Partie in a hotel or restaurant chain with good standards.
- Strong hands on experience in Chinese regional cuisine preferably Sichuan style. Comprehensive knowledge of HACCP and occupational health and safety standards will be essential.
- Ability to prepare Dim sums, Chinese barbeques will be an advantage.
- Professional/Educational qualification in Culinary Arts will be an advantage. Basic computer skills in MS Office and Recipe Maintenance System are preferred. Ability to converse read and write in English.
We are also open for Outlet Manager, Sous Chef, F&B Marketing Executive, Commis Chef, Technician (Refrigeration & Air-Condition) and Massage Therapist.
Applications are invited from Nepalese citizens to incorporate curriculum vitae, a photocopy of citizenship with relevant documents (including name & contact details of three referees) and a recent passport-size photograph by Friday, 24 January 2020. Salaries and benefits will be in line with the Hotel policy.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for tests/interviews.
Management reserves the right even to cancel the whole acquisition process without mentioning whatsoever reasons to the all concerned.
If you are interested, please send your application to: Human Resources Division Hyatt Regency Kathmandu Taragaon, Boudha, Kathmandu, Nepal
Source: The Himalayan Times Newspaper