Norvic International Hospital (NIH), an ISO 9001:2015 certified multi-specialty general hospital is going for an expansion project to make 250 bedded hospital with state-of-the-art technology. It has the following vacancy for immediate placement.
Project Manager: (Norvic Expansion Plan)
- Should be able to lead the project liaisioning with government & external agencies.
- Must have knowledge in construction planning, scheduling and monitoring of construction projects.
- Must be well versed with the laws of Nepal relating to constructions and other relevant laws.
- Should have strong abilities in executive leadership, team leadership and passion for a result.
- Experience on high rise building construction/ residential building project as an independent in-charge in engineering & construction company. Experience of construction of hospital building is preferred.
- BE in Civil Engineering with at least 10 years of experience in building construction. Master in Project management would be an added advantage.
Salary is negotiable for the position based on experience and qualification. Deserving professionals may e-mail their updated resume' to the HR Department within 7 days of the publication of this notice.
Norvic International Hospital (NIH)
GPO Box: 14126,
Thapathali, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Source: Kantipur Daily 29th August 2019