S.B. Web Technology Pvt. Ltd. one of the leading content creation organizations, invites qualified applicants for the following post on a time-bound basis for the period of 2 years. which is renewable thereafter subject to satisfactory performance.
Position: Human Resource Executive -1
Location: Tinkune, Kathmandu
The applicant should:
- Have good knowledge of government and labor law.
- Have excellent knowledge of current trends and practices in HR. Have excellent managerial and organizational skills.
- Have analytical skills, result oriented and out of the box thinking. Take self-initiative and come up with various team development plans and ideas.
- Have critical thinking, conflict management, and effective convincing skills.
- Be flexible on time, cooperative and trustworthy.
- Have an assessment of human behavior, attitude, skills, and decision-making capabilities.
- Have excellent command over English and Nepali language. Possess good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Be able to work under pressure.
Salary and Benefits:
- Gross salary range: NRs. 35K - 45K per month (based on experience and skills) t extra benefits.
- In addition to gross salary, performance-based bonus, and incentives. medical insurance, accidental insurance. subsidized lunch, leave facility and festival bonus will be provided after completion of the probation period.
- Dynamic and challenging working environment for better learning and career growth opportunity.
- Good working culture and environment.
- Responsible for Recruitment and Selection activities ensuring proper implementation of the processes set by the organization.
- Involve in preparation of job descriptions. key result areas (KRA). key performance indicators (K PI). scope of work, employee handbook, performance appraisals, forms, policies, and other HR-related documents.
- Design, develop and implement various team development programs and career planning.
- Come up with initiatives on team-member relations activities to create and maintain a positive relationship and boost morale and engagement at work.
- Active involvement in reward and recognition programs and
monitor its progress and effectiveness for better outcomes.
- Implement and administer performance management processes as per the company timelines.
- Ensure proper maintenance of documents of overall activities and timely implementation of day to day FIR functions.
- Execute effective Onboarding and Oftboarding processes. Prepare various analytical reports of HR activities.
- Prepare payroll and verification.
- Prepare a monthly action plan and submit necessary reports as per the organization needs.
- Any other duties assigned by the concerned authority.
Are you ready to take the challenge to lead a professional team?
If your answer is yes. then feel free to submit your updated CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or Post Box. No. 8749.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the further selection process.
Source: The Himalayan Times 05 2019