Jyoti Bikash Bank Limited
Closing date : 2019-08-21
Job Description :
Jyoti Bikash Bank Limited, a value-based organization driven by citizen-centered long-term purpose, vision and mission is looking for applications from qualified Nepalese citizens who are committed and motivated towards the overall vision, mission and core value of the Bank and are creative, innovative and competent with strong desire to excel in banking.
- Head Marketing (Senior Officer to Deputy Manager): - (1)
- Having a Master's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or equivalent subject from recognized University along with exposure of Digital Marketing with at least 7 years of experience in fins.
- Develop marketing campaigns for promoting the Bank's products and services by enhancing brand awareness.
- Drive marketing team, provide effective marketing and promotional guidance to the marketing team of the Bank.
- Head Finance (Senior Officer to Deputy Manager):- (1)
- Having a Master's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or equivalent subject from recognized University or CA and Bachelor's degree with 5 years of experience in BFls.
- Priority will be given for candidates having experience working in NFRS regime.
- Branch Managers (Supervisor to Assistant Manager):- (15)
- Having Master's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or equivalent subject from recognized University and three years of banking experience; or Bachelor's Degree with five years of banking experience.
- Should be skillful in business growth, providing a superior level of customer service and promoting service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation.
- Having experience in credit administration, branch operation & marketing.
- Relationship Managers/Credit Officers (Senior Assistant to Officer) - (25)
- Having at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or equivalent subject from recognized University with two years of banking experience in any Banks/Financial Institutions.
- Priority will be given for candidates having working experience in related
- Research & Development Officer (Supervisor to Senior Officer):- (1)
- Having a Master's Degree in Economics from recognized University and three years of experience, or a Bachelor's Degree with five years of experience in the organized sector.
- MIS Developer / Programmer (Assistant to Senior Assistant) (2)
- Having at least Bachelor Degree in IT (BE/ B. Sc. aril BIM/ 8CAMIT) from recognized
The corporate position will be given on the basis of experience & exposure of candidates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process as per the Bank's requirement. Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reasons thereof. Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification. Priority will be given to local level/area's candidate.
To apply, please follow this link: http://career.jbbl.com.np Application should be received no later than 21st August 2019.
Jyoti Bikash Bank Limited
Head Office: Kamaladi, Kathmandu, Nepal
Telephone: +977-1-416805, +977-1-416806, +977-1-416807
Source: The Himalayan Times 7th August 2019