FRADS Nepal is an NGO based in Kathmandu & working in the sectors of education,health and Skills training in Ramechhap district.
FRADS is seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Education Coordinator.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Post-graduate degree in education or other related fields with additional training in education planning and management.
• A minimum of 4 years experience in the education field -teachers training, school improvement strategies, capacity building of SMCs, PTA and other stake holders
• Strong personality with negotiation and communication skills and able to work Independently.
• Good written and spoken English – able to produce reports and M&E documents
• Able to work and coordinate with governments line agencies, donors.
• Able to frequently travel to the project area / to remote government schools to provide on-site support/ monitoring and inspection
• Proven experience in staff management, and supervision
Interested Candidates should send their CV with a cover letter with references to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com Deadline for application: 6th May 2019
Source: The Himalayan Times 24 April 2019