Closing date : 2020-02-28
Job Description :
The Area Sales Manager shall be responsible to grow quantity, revenue, and profitability by developing the assigned market for Jasmine Paints products, mentor and handle front-line sales team to drive higher market share
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining the market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; establishing targeted market share.
- Develop a network of dealers and distributors in the assigned region and achieve the Sales target assigned to him/her.
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area.
- To provide dealer rating and creditability of dealers on a regular basis.
- Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets.
- To submit a visit report on a daily basis and expense statement on a regular basis.
- Conduct programs to encourage dealers and painters.
- To manage and maintain positive relationships with the client, distributor, painter as well as the media partners.
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market.
- To provide regular information where necessary to assist with the compilation of reports to the management.
- To assist in the implementation of the marketing strategy with specific objectives and targets as decided by the management.
- To supply sufficient information to the Country Sales Manager to enable effective budgetary control of specific areas of activity.
- Recommends management by identifying new product opportunities, and product packaging, and service changes; surveying client’s needs and trends and tracking competitors.
- To undertake any reasonable duties as per the direction of the Country Sales Manager.