Job Description :
Responsible for: Public relations officers use a wide range of media to build and sustain good relationships between the employing organization and its clients through planned publicity and PR activities.
Job Responsibilities + Tasks
- Planning recruitment strategies and activities.
- Dealing with enquiries from the candidates and agents.
- Aggressive follow ups with agents to arrange suitable candidates.
- Organizing and managing the candidates at the time of interview drives.
- Providing daily reports to Secretaries/Coordinators and Managers with information about new progress on recruitment.
- Maintaining a Report format or day book with the full entries of dealing agents and shortlisted candidates on daily basis.
- Liaising with clients at the time of interviews.
- Customer Service
- Overachieving Attitude
- Work Ethic
- Verbal and Written Communication
- + 2 passed and Graduate in any Stream. Aged between 22 – 40 years.
- Applicants must have hands on experience with computers.
- Should have minimum 1 year of working experience in related field.
- Self-motivated and a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.