Broadway Infosys Nepal, an IT training and Development Company, have been building IT professionals since 2008. It is the trusted institution with an international standard which does not compromise in providing quality service. Our services are but not limited to professional IT software and hardware/networking training, online training, website, app, software development, domain hosting, registration and digital marketing.
Our company has always believed in employing, retaining and maintaining a mutual and long-term relationship with dedicated, skilled, smart and focused professionals.
We are currently looking for an active and smart individual for the position of the Administrative Assistant.
As the position suggests and the nature of our company demands, the interested candidate is expected to perform following duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in clerical responsibilities
- Handle administrative requests and queries from senior managers
- Update Class schedules and testimonials of students on our website
- Research IT-related job vacancies from recruiting sites and other social media
- Communicate information to the students related to IT job vacancies available
- Maintain proper relation between Clients and students
- Assist in Social media promotional activities
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Excel and Email/Internet, Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Candidates with qualifications of Bachelors’ running or completed can apply.
- Experience of minimum one year in administrative position/work